Location: 2 Natalia Ave, Oakleigh South, VIC 3167
Phone: 0447 046 082
Three on-site car spaces and one accessible car spot available. Plenty of free all-day street parking on Natalia Avenue.
We are located 700m from Huntingdale train station, which is on the Pakenham and Cranbourne line.
Exit on the south side of Huntingdale station onto Haughton Road. Walk for 700m south-east along Haughton road and turn left onto Natalia Avenue.
Undercover bike racks provided for cyclists. Access to shower and change rooms included in entry fee.
The following bus routes operate via Huntingdale Train Station or Natalia Avenue.
- 601 CDC bus line operates between Monash University Clayton Campus and Huntingdale station (best for those travelling from Monash Clayton Campus)
- 603 CDC bus line operates between Monash University Clayton Campus and Elwood (passing through Huntingdale station)
- 900 Smartbus bus line operates between Rowville and Caulfield station (passing through Huntingdale station)
- 700 Ventura bus line operates between East Clayton and Huntingdale station
- 704 PTV bus line operates between East Clayton and Oakleigh (passing through Coora Rd and stopping on the corner of Coora Rd and Natalia Avenue, 80m from La Roca Boulders)